E2 Continuing Support for First Year Teachers
Clinical teachers who are in their first year of full time teaching are offered a semester of support and coaching to aid their growth in their professional teaching practices.
This support includes:
- Beginning of the year setup and preparation for the first weeks of school (lessons and management systems)
- Ongoing observations and feedback with coaching on improving lesson development and delivery
- Ongoing observations and coaching on managing students, materials, and expectations for an optimum classroom environment
- Assistance in preparation and guidance in communicating with parents and in parent conferences
- Analysis of student performance and teacher appraisal evaluations for continuing improvement